Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our First Trip to the Cinema1

After a slow start to the day yesterday we ended it with a bang!  Nova took us to the International Cinema!  We got to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!  Before we left for China I was quite worried about the fact that the movie didn't come out until we were in another country and despite everyones assurances that the dvd should be fairly easily acquired I really wanted to see it on the big screen.  I mean come on!  It is definitely one for the theaters right?  Turns out we got to see it the first day out, in fantastic seats with a Chinese audience that laughed just before we did because of the subtitles.  I thought it rocked!  Now I know I'm not really hard to please but it was all around enjoyable for me.  I didn't quite pull Mitchs' arm off during the intense parts either which I'm sure he considers to be quite the bonus!  So if you're a Harry Potter fan like me I'm sure you will enjoy it too!
lots of love
Ev and Mitch


Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

No comments: