Monday, June 2, 2008

I dreaded today. I didn't want to go to sleep last night because I didn't want to wake up to today. What a baby! CTs are practically harmless. I know. Still.
It went well enough though. I got down four and half cups of contrast (they try to be sneaky and call it a berry smoothie.....right....try slightly watery, berry-flavored Elmer's glue). But apparently they wanted it intravenous as well so I got an IV with the wonderful stuff and got very hot. It was somewhat like I would think a hot flash would be like. My eyes burned and my lips tingled. Not to mention the wetting myself sensation. Way fun. But I didn't throw it up and I'm feeling pretty well considering!

1 comment:

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

I can't even imagine having to go through all that you are going through. Keep being strong and healing! Love
Julienne