Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry about the lack of posting lately guys! I've been enjoying being at home and breathing the sweet outdoor air filled with green leaves and pink blossoms. I now take laps up the stairs and around the yard in a desperate attempt to beef up my chicken legs. And I started physical therapy this week. We're attempting to strengthen my core AND I'm practicing sitting up, laying down and standing WITHOUT the brace! Hello independence! Today is the first day for my High School Musical Summer Workshop auditions! So if you know any kids who want to have fun this summer and who are 10 to 16 let us know (especially if they're boys;) Thank you for your continued concern. My surgery isn't scheduled yet but I'm looking forward to another CT scan. I have so missed that contrast. (please don't miss the heavy sarcasm). Well, happy seven week anniversary for me. Wear your seatbelts and watch the road. There have been far too many sirens filling the air these past few weeks. I don't want any of you being the destination for them.

1 comment:

J. Coombs said...

Oooh! I'll come audition on Saturday! Wait, we don't have to have any talent, right?