Thursday, April 24, 2008

Catching Up

For some reason my email updates haven't been going through. Here's what's up:

Bump 2
Still not entirely sure but trauma bob thinks pancreatitis plus a touch of pneumonia. Throwing up loses it's recreational appeal after a half dozen times or so.....

Dad

Big Bump
More of a problem than we'd hoped. No food or water orally for a day or two. Doubled the pain meds and added antibiotics, O2, possible a feeding tube. We were kind of hoping to bring her home this weekend. Nope.

Depressed Dad

Latest as of last night.
Fever and pain getting managed better. Still waiting for test results. She slept. On my way in now.

BB

1 comment:

Unknown said...

feeding tube is not nearly as bad as breathing tube. We did a lot of those where I worked before.

I'm very sorry about this turn in recovery. Pancreatitis is not the most fun thing. I hope test results come back with relatively good news. Will say a prayer for you guys.