Friday, April 18, 2008

She Walks !  She Talks!  (does not yet crawl on her belly like a reptile...)

Ev is talking a fair bit (though pretty modest for her..).  She has two modes: basso profundo, and 'the fourth chipmunk'.  Works for me.  Also, my parents reported, she did a full lap around the ICU at an "impressive rate" of speed.  Tonight we are giving her a laptop (thanks to several very generous people) and hopefully she will soon be able to give you her own updates.  Just keep breathing.  We'll keep that nasty bronchoscope at bay.

Dad

3 comments:

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

That is Awesome!!!! Go Evalynn! You will be running and singing in no time! Thanks again Barry for keeping us posted with all the good news so we are not guessing or making the rounds on the phone!

apriloberry28 said...

Sweet EvaLynn! You're so amazing to me! Up and walking, breathing, speaking-- you're my miracle! I'll take courage from you every time in the future when I get my now very unimportant migraines! Thank you for being so wonderful! I can't wait to see you and hear from you! Much love sweet girl!
-April

Unknown said...

I hope your dad didn't take her down any dangerous runs...